Yep, since no one has claimed this title yet, I shall proclaim myself the King of Jaywalking..
As the fact of the matter is, I like to take pictures while crossing roads, jaywalking or not.It often provides you with angles that are unique and unexplored.The word crossing might as well be replaced sometimes by the words ‘running across’ instead, haha…Oh yes its illegal in most 1st world countries,till u are caught of course , by either the police or by the Grim Reaper. But since I am from India,its a no biggie.. stuff happens in India willy-nilly which if happens in any other country, the whole country would shut down…
Do u like to take images while crossing the street? I had this awesome comment from a friend by the name Sue Summons in my Facebook page :: ‘Not ready for that yet. Want to live a bit longer lol’..
So here are some images I have taken around the world that are from the middle of the road..
JAYFLYING OVER MUMBAI
The Rhine Falls (Rheinfall in German) is the largest plain waterfall in Europe.The falls are located on the Upper Rhine between the municipalities of Neuhausen am Rheinfall and Laufen-Uhwiesen, near the town of Schaffhausen in northern Switzerland, between the cantons of Schaffhausen and Zürich. They are 150 m (450 ft) wide and 23 m (75 ft) high.
Basically its a summer destination when the falls are ‘not frozen’ and the skies are blue. There is also the Schloss Wörth castle , located near the falls.Boat trips can be taken up the Rhine to the falls and the Rheinfallfelsen. Overall its a wonderful 1 day trip to the location.With friends, family or even your pet…Also the drive is super beautiful so if u can take your own car or atleast hire one, your day will be +/-10% better… (Ideal internet browser view: 125%)
3) The Schloss Wörth castle in view.
4) View 2 of the Castle
5) The Falls, with regular boat rides off and on.
6) Down River, with lovely woods in the surrounding…Here u can play Little Red Riding hood with your girlfriend..hahaha
7) And you can have a barbecue when you are done with the playing…
8) Thats a strategically placed Indian fast food centre.(And by Indian I mean Asian-Indian, not Red Indian, as our American friends might confuse).Keeping in mind that Indians (browns/desis etc) are almost 50% of the summer tourist force in Switzerland~ thanks to the Yash Raj movies deploying us by hordes and litters .Rest 50%, comprise of China(ese) Asians (40%) and Americans/Australian/South-Africans/Rest-of-the-world ( 10%). We are the ones givin em business yea : read related article Here
9) Finally a panorama view of the falls/area…
Cologne Cathedral:Hohe Domkirche St. Peter und Maria
In Short:Its the Largest Gothic Church in North Europe building which started in the 13th century AD and its still standing after surviving the World Wars’ Bombings…
And dont miss exclusive shots from Central Europe Here – https://www.facebook.com/MarcusSam